The iLumTech motto “innovation ahead” was brought to life around 15 years ago. Today, we are a market-leading independent research and development centre in Central Europe. For a global client base, we develop luminaires and components from optical systems to digital control devices for professional illumination. With more than 60 employees, we place great importance on the development of a balanced relationship between technological innovation, modern design, and customer-friendly practices, alongside consistently high quality standards. To strengthen our team we are looking for an associate on full-time job as
- Proposing mechanical solutions for mainly LED based lumianires
- Creating 3D models and 2D drawings of mechanical parts and standard components
- Mechanical BOM creation and management
- Work across company functional organizations to ensure project success
- Perform complex engineering analysis and simulations using theory and experience
- Work directly with Manufacturing Operations and Engineering to ramp new products and processes into production.
- Work closely with other engineering disciplines to optimize system design for performance and cost.
- Interface with suppliers to evaluate second sources and resolve technical issues that may arise in development and to improve cost and quality of designs
- High school or University – Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years of detailed, hands on mechanical design experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple development projects simultaneously.
- Resourceful, hands-on, problem solving individual with initiative and drive to work around technical obstacles.
- Self Starter, capable of keeping up with a fast development pace.
- Experience with solid modeling software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- English (min. A2), native Slovak speaking
- Self-starter with strong personal work ethic. Must have a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Thorough understanding of lighting system specifications and applications.
- Experience designing Solid State LED Lighting products.
- Strong simulation and modeling experience.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver innovative solutions that continually raise the bar.
We cover a variety of activities with ever-growing requirements within a highly-motivated and connected team. If you are a team-player, customer-focused, and interested in a new challenge, we look forward to receiving your complete application including salary expectations and possible start date. Please send your documentation to: iLumTech, Ms. Mária Romanová, firstname.lastname@example.org.