MANUAL TW MODULE 02
Manual TW modules are suitable for everybody who want and need a simple interface that can be adjusted with the push of a button. The version without the fixed position of the buttons, so can be placed anywhere in a luminaire.
- Allows for CCT control via push buttons, negating the need for a DALI bus
- Powered by standard LED drivers (FIX, 1–10 V and DALI)
- Smooth CCT regulation using long presses of push buttons
- Discreet incremental CCT regulation using short presses of push buttons
- Flexible positioning of the push buttons on the luminaire
- Input Volgage: 25 DC – 70 V DC
- Output Voltage: 25 V DC – 70 V DC
- Module consumption: < 15 mW
- Output Current: 0,1 – 1,5 A
- Module internal biasing: 5 V / 3 mA (15 mW)
- Dimensions: 42 x 34 x 15 mm
- Weight: 10 g
Manual TW module is delivered with cable harness for push button connection. The cable harness consists of 4 wires – Push button 1 input (PBI1), Push button input 2 (PBI2) and common ground (COM). Wires can be connected to any type of mechanical push buttons.
After powering up Manual TW electronic reloads last used setting of output current ratio. The new level is saved to memory after 10 seconds of push button inactivity. Push button 1 (PB 1) serves for increasing and Push button 2 (PB 2) for decreasing of output current ratio. There are two modes of current ratio transients – smooth mode and discrete mode.
Discrete mode – discrete mode is activated by default. When short pressing one of the push buttons (holding pressed shorter than 1 second) the current ratio level is changed in discrete steps according to the table below. One press activates change of one step.
Smooth mode – smooth mode is activated when one of the push buttons is hold pressed longer than 1 second. After this period current ratio starts to change (increase or decrease) smoothly with approximately 2 % per second.